Re: Antw: RE: To exit netview gracefully as a Netview end user ( not roo

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antw: RE: To exit netview gracefully as a Netview end user ( not root).
From: Walt_Ostack@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:23:01 -0400
It is my understanding that the ovwexit command was designed just for the
purpose of gracefully bringing down the NetView GUI.
I'm not sure if it fits your requirements or not, but it may be another
option.

Regards,
Walt Ostack     Tivoli NetView Product Integrity

"Michael Seibold" <Michael.Seibold@gek.de> on 10/17/2000 07:07:04 AM