RE: Antwort: RE: Demand Poll SNMP Timeouts

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Antwort: RE: Demand Poll SNMP Timeouts
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:41:04 -0400
All e-fixes are supposed to be requested from Support so they know
it is the right fix for your problem. The e-fix is not really ready yet - I
asked
yesterday. If you can wait a week or so, it will be more likely to be a
good
fix. I for one do not like to rush the cook.  Watch APAR  IY12975.

Detroit

Stephen Elliott <selliott@epicrealm.com>@tkg.com on 10/19/2000 05:30:04 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com