Re: maxMallocPercent problem with xnmGraph

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: maxMallocPercent problem with xnmGraph
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:14:27 -0400
You should install 5.1.3 as improvements to xnmgraph wer made since 5.1.1.
You should also check your ulimits (ulimit -a).  If your stack size ad data
size are not unlimited, then they should be.  Close the GUI, issue "ulimit
-s unlimited" and "ulimit -d unlimited" and restart the GUI from that same
window.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT