Re: Ping utility question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ping utility question
From: Martin Walder <mw@itmasters.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:08:45 +0100
Dean

You can modify the existing files, but you should make a backup copy in a
separate directory first.  You can also create new files which define new
applications quite easily.

The NetView documentation does have some info on this.  Look for 'ARF' and
'Application Registration Files'.

--
Martin Walder
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant