Re: Antwort: NetView 6.0.1 Web Client Event Browser ruleset

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antwort: NetView 6.0.1 Web Client Event Browser ruleset
From: "Les Dickert" <lesdickert@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:10:10 GMT
Thanks, I figured that was the case.  Too bad,
because I want to give various departments access
to NetView for their applications, and it would be
nice to be able to define rulesets for them so they
only see the events they are interested in.  Somehow
that feature got lost in the "new and improved" web
client in 6.0.

Maybe the developers will put it back in someday...hint hint!

Les