Re: Antwort: RE: Ping utility question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antwort: RE: Ping utility question
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:02:52 -0500
        Thanks for the application! It works great. That solved my issue
with my customer who wants the old functionality in the new product.

        Scott Bursik
        Pepsico Business Solutions Group
        972-334-3757

        sylvia.koch@emprise.de
        10/26/2000 05:34 PM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange