Re: NetView upgrade 6.0.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView upgrade 6.0.1
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:06:11 -0500
There are no patches for NetView which will bring you up to 6.0.1.  That is
a complete maintenance release and cannot be downloaded.  NetView 6.0.1 is
too large for that.  It has to be ordered.   I don't know what your
agreement is like with your business partner, but you can call Tivoli or
IBM locally and see if they can help.  You can also try sending a note to
swdist @tivoli.com and give them your customer number and see what they say
about sending you 6.0.1.   If they can verify entitlement, they should send
it, or else tell you whom else to contact.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

richard.nieland@achmea.nl on 11/02/2000 09:25:57 AM