RE: Netview NT with SQL DB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Netview NT with SQL DB
From: "S. Varathu, IBM" <Varathu@bom4.siemens.co.in>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:39:10 +0530
Thanks Leslie..

I have installed nv 6.01 and sql 7.0 . It's storing the data on sql db. but
unfortunately IPadress format is different. I cann't convert proper way.

Even if i open the Snmpcollect.mdb file in access, IP address format is not
proper. like if IP address is 132.186.76.3, it is showing some numbers.

is there any way i can collect data and store any format whch can be used
for long time historical trend analysis.? This problem only on NT.

Thanks,
varadhu