cisco mib problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: cisco mib problem
From: "Duble, Ethan" <Ethan.Duble@coopertools.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:29:27 -0500
 We are running , framework 3.6.2 , netview 5.1.3 and aix 4.3.2 , and am
having a problem with the standard ? cisco mib. The mib seems to load fine
but when we go to trap customization the specific arguements are blank. The
enterprise ID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9  Since the specifics are missing we get trap
with unknown format message in events. I put a specific in to be able to
remove it from events but this is just a bandaid on the problem. I also
tried the mib2trap. Looking at the mib , it seems to look like any other mib
i have seen. Any clues ?

Thanks