RE: Selecting and Modifying objects--NT 6.0.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Selecting and Modifying objects--NT 6.0.1
From: Sanjay_Raigaga@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:47:33 -0500
You can highlight all the objects and go to the Object menu and select
Unmanage.

Sanjay Raigaga

Tivoli Systems
NetView Distributed Verification
Tel # - (919) 254-7090
3901 S. Miami Blvd,
RTP, NC 27703

"Brizzi, Ray" <Ray_Brizzi@anntaylor.com> on 11/08/2000 12:47:12 PM

To:   "'IBM NetView Discussion'" <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:    (bcc: Sanjay Raigaga/Tivoli Systems)
Subject:  RE: [NV-L] Selecting and Modifying objects--NT 6.0.1

Sorry... This is NT 6.0.1