Re: Its no trap. its a resource

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Its no trap. its a resource
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:44:17 -0500
Help us all out here, Michael, and tell us what you want to do in greater
detail.  What do you mean "as a resource"?  As some particular new icon on
the map?  As an enterprise in so that traps will be recognized?  With a
particular MIB?  I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking here.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

michael.hamm@tudor.lu on 11/09/2000 11:44:07 AM