Re: MIB table is bad

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIB table is bad
From: michael.hamm@tudor.lu
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:31:53 +0100
I like to upgrade to 5.1.3, but nobody help me out.
I ask at IBM, at Tivoli and at my local trader since 8 weeks
but nobody is able to support me the patch.

Normaly I have to recive it for free but it never arrived.
Is there a place in the net to get it???

Michael

                    James_Shanks@

                    tivoli.com           To:     IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>
                    Sent by:             cc:

                    owner-nv-l@tk        Subject:     Re: [NV-L] MIB table is
bad
                    g.com

                    11/10/00

                    04:30 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    IBM NetView

                    Discussion

That should read "at least 5.1.3"  and I think you may still need to call
Support about obtining an e-fix if one of your MIBs uses the BITS
construct.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT