Re: Wild card support in Trap Settings??

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Wild card support in Trap Settings??
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:06:52 -0500
No, you are too back level for that support on NetView for NT.  On UNIX
that support has always been there, except that you do not code the "*" at
all, you just code  the enterprise as 1.3.6.1.4.1.62.1 and anything more
specific than that which is not defined will default to that.  This support
will be available in NetView for NT after IY11761, which will be available
in 5.1.4  and 6.0.2.  We expect 6.0.2 to ship in the first quarter and
5.1.4 by the third.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT