Re: Question on Nways Management

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Question on Nways Management
From: echevarria@es.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:16:30 +0100

Leslie,

     thankyou very much,

Juan.

Juan Echevarría López
AT&T Global Network Services
Internet: jechevarria@att.com

"Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com> on 17/11/2000 14:20:01

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] Question on Nways Management

I would not install V1.2 for anything. V2.1 is the last version. It was
withdrawn from marketing at the end of October, and end-of-support
has been announced for 1/2001. V1.2 has been out of support or
some time. The URL is still available and I don't have trouble reaching
it. The announcement letter there recommends the forums at  that site
for ongoing how-to support.

Detroit

echevarria@ES.IBM.COM@tkg.com on 11/17/2000 06:15:22 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com