Re: Unknow Cisco trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Unknow Cisco trap
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand@kardinia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:25:49 +1100
At 02:58 PM 17-11-00 +0100, you wrote:
>I have Netview 6.01 and CiscoWorks 2000 (LMS1.0) installed on
>the same Solaris 2.6 box.
>In Netview, I see often a unknown trap arriving:
>1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.127.2.0
>I don't find any reference to this trap in Cisco mibs.
>I have a feeling this is related to the the ANI server of CW2000.
>Has anyone seen this before?
>Many thanks in advance,
>Thierry

I believe it is defined in the CISCO-EVENT-DISTR-MIB, Cisco's
implementation of one of the new Distributed Management MIBs.

If you have installed Cisco Works 2000, you should have this MIB file.
(This MIB is not automatically loaded.) Look under ......../objects/eds.

Joe Fernandez
Kardinia Software
jfernand@kardinia.com