Re: export map to location.con

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: export map to location.con
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:34:08 -0600
        I have brought up the same question and here is what i received. It
would be nice if there was an easier way to do this though. We are
configuring our map for the first time, and due to the size of our network,
we will have to manually place the objects and then create the location.conf
from that manually so that if we ever need to rebuild the maps, it wont take
two weeks. Any way...here it is: