OVwSetSymbolBehavior and NWays

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: OVwSetSymbolBehavior and NWays
From: noelt@be.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:15:40 +0100

Hello forum readers.
When you install products like CiscoView or Nways on top of NetView, you
all know that as a result, the icons of the managed devices (Ciscos or IBM
hardware) become executable. I assume this is done by the installation
program(s) using the OVwSetSymbolBehavior routine which is described in the
NetView programmers guide.
Now, I wonder how to force that process to re-run (after an upgrade or so).
Is there another way to force all ciscos or IBM devices icons to become
executable than using directly OVwSetSymbolBehavior ? Is there a .sh or
.bat file available with Nways and/or Ciscoview ?
Thanks in advance.