Multiple event lines in the web event viewer

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Multiple event lines in the web event viewer
From: lesdickert@nsimail.com
Date: 8 Dec 2000 07:50:52 -0800
Running NetView 6.0.1 under AIX 4.3.3.

We have been using the web interface for
a couple of months now, and about two days
ago the event viewer started showing multiple
(up to 6) lines per event.  This is happening
in everyone's web event viewer (4 of us).  When
we check the X-term event viewer, we see only
the single event line.  Back to the web event
viewer, each lines has a different number under
the dbKey column (whatever that is).

I have reported the problem to Tivoli support,
but was wondering if anyone else has seen that
and if so is there anything I can do to fix it?
We have not made any configuration or software
changes lately.

Thanks,

Les Dickert
Network Solutions

Get personalized e-mail and a web address or your
own free e-mail at http://www.networksolutions.com.