Re: NetView upgrade to 6.0 from 5.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView upgrade to 6.0 from 5.1
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:18:51 -0500
Shouldn't be any under just /usr.
To get past your problem, try this.
     touch /tmp/.noNVPrereqCheck
and create an empty file of that name in /tmp.
If I am not mistaken, 6.0 is the first release in which we will bypass all
those prereq checks and attempt the install anyway if this file is there.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Sunit_H_Tailor@vanguard.com@tkg.com on 12/14/2000 09:34:02 AM