Re: NetView on WIN2K

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView on WIN2K
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:57:53 -0500
I think you'll need to open a problem to Support, Jim.  Tivoli
Verifications installs in WIN2K routinely, but I don't know who knows the
answers to your detailed questions about the install process without doing
some deep investigation.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT