Avaya (lannet) mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Avaya (lannet) mibs
From: Karsten.Schweiger@gecits-eu.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:19:40 +0100

Hello all.
In a customer environment we tested a Avaya switch for different purposes. From
Avaya we got all supportet MIBs for this switch but they haven't any TRAP-TYPE
or NOTIFICATION-TYPE definitions. The problem is, the switch is sending traps
that netview can't resolve. The enterprise ID for this traps is
1.3.6.1.4.1.81... (lannet).
With netview comes a lannet.mib but this MIB hasn't any TRAP-TYPE definitions,
too. Does somebody know where I get this lannet MIBs for Cajun P333T?
On Avayas web side we got only those MIBs we have, but not the necessary lannet
mibs.
Thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Dr. Karsten Schweiger
GE CompuNet Hamburg
Netzwerk und System Management
Ost- West Strasse 49, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431-3609-121, +49-0177-6302825, Fax: +49 (0) 431-3609-190,
E-Mail : Karsten.Schweiger@GECITS-EU.COM
http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.