Re: AW: smartset of SNMP polled nodes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AW: smartset of SNMP polled nodes
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:50:19 -0500
Some fields only apply to nodes and some fields only apply
to interfaces, so look them over carefully (Tools...Display Object
Information). Nodes that were switched to snmp-status-polling because
they have unnumbered serial interfaces will have the new field
'hasSerial' or something like that. But that does not tell you about
the nodes that you force to be snmp-status-polled by making entries
in the seedfile. So it would be a clue, but not necessarily complete.

Detroit

echevarria@ES.IBM.COM@tkg.com on 12/14/2000 05:04:02 AM
Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com