RE: Unable to guess system type--more info-2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Unable to guess system type--more info-2
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:57:31 +0100
Bill, yes the trouble is with the TME installation. My impression was that
the installation
didn't really start.
The message was coming from the ./wserver script.
Which is on the CDROM as /BUNDLE/DIR00/FNM001.HLD
Further investigation learned me that the results of the Unix command uname
-m, -s, -r, -v showed something which was not expected. Just tested it (on
another machine) with the result: alpha, OSF1, V5.0, 910.
In this serie 5.0 is not expected in the script.
Hope you have a solution.

Thanks

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers@hitt.nl