Re: Smartsets and rules

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Smartsets and rules
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:45:32 -0600
        What we decided to do is, at the end of the event flow in the rule,
we will call an action which will be a script with the wpostemsg command
(TEC). This way we can have a diferent script for each branch of the rule.

        Scott Bursik

        James_Shanks@tivoli.com
        12/21/2000 10:11 AM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange