Fwd: [Full use of Netview]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Fwd: [Full use of Netview]
From: Carlos Enriquez Bolio <enriquezc@usa.net>
Date: 27 Dec 00 14:23:57 CST
Hello:

Currently I'm getting some information and graphics like Percentage of
availability, response time, bandwidth utilization, etc.
I'm working on AIX 4.3.3 and Netview 6.0 and to get the information my
implementation partner and me programmed some scripts and for graphics we're
using Crystal Reports.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Saludos.

Carlos Enriquez Bolio
Enriquezc@usa.net