How do you Schedule Downtime

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How do you Schedule Downtime
From: "Dabbs, Cliff" <cliff.dabbs@mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:51:07 -0000
I have a tivoli Netview system set-up with allsorts of things going on for
when machines go down however this all still happens during scheduled
downtime.

How to I inform tivoli to expect a machine to go down at a specific time?
it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended
recipient of this transmission, please contact the sender and delete the
material
from any computer.  The sender is not responsible for the completeness or
accuracy
of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network.
Any replies to this email may be monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality
control