RE: netmon question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: netmon question
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:56:25 -0800
Sarah,
Maybe I mis-spoke (of you're on UNIX).

On NetView NT there is the -q options (to specify the number of
ping-threads),
and -Q to specify the number of SNMP threads.
Sarah,
Maybe I spoke to soon...

I don't know if netmon supports this on UNIX.  It is on NetView NT.

Do a netmon -h  (or netmon -?) and see if it is listed.
It was on NV NT.

If so... modify your /usr/OV/lrf/netmon.lrf file and restart netmon.

Maybe someone from 3rd-level support can chime in here.

Regards,

Gary Boyles