Re: Nways 2.1 on Netview 6.01 on AIX 4.3.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways 2.1 on Netview 6.01 on AIX 4.3.3
From: paul_vize@ie.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:39:38 +0000

Leslie,
     Could you please snd me the config file I will be putting Apache on
our 6.0 server Monday.
Did you have a problem with Jetty server after installing Nways 2.1 ours
has stopped working. I checked the Realms file, this has ID's defined, I
have a file to register the webserver.lrf and start and the same for the
mibserver but it exits for an unkown reason.

Regards,
Paul

Networking Group - IBM in Ireland
Campus Annex, IBM Technology Campus
Damastown Industrial Park
Dublin 15, Ireland

Phone          :   +353 (1) 815 2071    Internal (12071)
Fax                :   +353 (1) 815 2205
Internet         :   paul_vize@ie.ibm.com

"Leslie Clark" <lclark@US.IBM.COM> on 12/01/2001 03:36:45