Re: What does NCPM do when NCPM get status "404 Not Found"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: What does NCPM do when NCPM get status "404 Not Found"
From: Takahiro Komiya <kommy@imasy.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:23:42 +0900
Thank you for your response James,

NCPM is the so-called Network Connectivity and Performance Manager,
which can measure IP route availability and performance.

It will be End-Of-Lifed next month.

The Distributed Intelligent Agent monitors the route to a web server
using http GET protocol. When the IP route is down or web server is
down, a SLA violation event is generated.

So I'd like to know:
        What does NCPM do when NCPM(DIA) get status "404 Not Found"

TIA,
Takahiro