Re: IBM AS/400 MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: IBM AS/400 MIBs
From: Bill Evans <wvevans@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:00:01 -0500
According to the

IBM 4690 TCP/IP Users Guide, Readme, Interface Guide and Header Files

http://www-1.ibm.com/servlet/support/manager?rt=0&rs=0&org=rss&doc=535906C1E894CBA18525689A005F25F5
the only MIB supported on the IBM 4690 AKA S/400 or iSeries Server is MIB-II. Programming support is provided for extensions but none are explicitly mentioned.
Westphal, Raymond wrote:

Hello Everyone!

Would any of you kind folks have any MIBs for the IBM AS/400 servers? I
cannot locate any at the IBM web sites or IBM ftp sites. I even attempted
the HP Openview site.

Thanks in advance.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Bill Evans  --  Consultant in Enterprise Systems Management
reply-to: wvevans@prodigy.net
Phone: 919-696-7513 Send short text messages to 9196967513@messaging.sprintpcs.com According to the