Demand poll text color

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Demand poll text color
From: "Troy M Williams" <tmw@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:44:06 -0700
When I do a ping or a demand poll in Netview, the response is displayed as
white on a gray background.  Is there a way to change the text color to
black?  I've searched the archives, but have only found how to change the
text color of the menu.  I've also looked through the
/usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw file, but I don't see anything that looks to be
directly related to dialog boxes.   I'm running Netview 6.0 on AIX 4.3.3.
If anyone could either help me out or direct me to the appropriate archive
post, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,

Troy Williams
IBM - Global Services