Re: My Netview Mib browser won't drill down

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: My Netview Mib browser won't drill down
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:50:10 -0500
When you start the query higher up, do the answers come
out with dotted decimal, or with words? If dotted decimal,
this is normal behavior when mibs are not loaded.  Have
you restored your system, maybe? or used that smitty
function : Rebuild MIB binary file with default MIB set?
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.....

Detroit

"Matt Ashfield" <mda@unb.ca>@tkg.com on 02/14/2001 10:18:07 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

Subject:  [NV-L] My Netview Mib browser won't drill down

Hi All,

I am trying to use my Netview mib browswer to "drill down" into certain
mibs. I've used it before with success. But for some reason now, when I try
to look at any private enterprise mibs, the browser displays nothing when I
click "down tree". However, if I submit a query on the upper-level of that
mib, it will return all information below it in the tree, even though those
fields are not appearing when I try to traverse down the tree...

Any ideas?

Matt
mda@unb.ca