Re: Change IP Address

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Change IP Address
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:23:51 -0500
Jean, if you have the 6.0 media, the Release Notes contain instructions
in the Appendix for changing the IP Address. There are also instructions
there for changing the hostname, but do NOT do that. Changing the
address will be ok. Be sure to do the Tivoli Framework part first. If
you don't have the Release Notes, let me know and I will send that
part to you. (oh, and there is a typo in the syntax of the first command,
it should be
    odadmin odlist change_ip 1 <newaddr> FALSE
where that '1' is the dispatch number of the Managed Node, 1 if your
Netview is running on a standalone TMR server, which yours is.

Detroit

Jean.M.SCHMIDT@odot.state.or.us@tkg.com on 02/23/2001 05:05:58 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com