How to determine source of IBM Authentication Failure Traps in N etview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How to determine source of IBM Authentication Failure Traps in N etview for Solaris Platform ?
From: "Beeler, George" <GBeeler@us.britannica.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:15:31 -0600
All,

I have searched through the archives on trying to determine the source of
IBM Authentication Failure traps in Netview, but we are running it on a
Solaris platform.  Does anyone have any steps that we could try and
troubleshoot this problem?  Mainly, we would like to turn on 'tracing' and
view the results to be able to track down which end host is the culprit.

Thank-you in advance,

George