ATM interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ATM interfaces
From: "Menefee, Mike" <MMenefee@neteffectcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:48:16 -0500
I'm running nv 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3. We're monitoring several large ATM devices.
These devices have upwards of 60 ATM interfaces each (all of them assigned
an IP address (sub-interface)). When I do a demand poll, or an snmpwalk, or
an ovobjprint -s on the devices, it shows that all of the interfaces are
there. However, on the GUI itself, I can only manage to get 10 or so
interfaces to show up, all of which I believe to be native IP interfaces.
Any ideas on why these won't show up on the map, even though we recieve
traps for these interfaces in the trapd log?? Is it because they are
sub-interfaces??

Thanks
<<MM>