AW: NV Web Client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: NV Web Client
From: FITZINGER Richard <richard.fitzinger@it-austria.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:59:22 +0100
hi!
1. WEB client security (netview/NT): you have to edit a file belonging to
netview's "jetty web server" somewhere underneath \usr\ov. it is described
how to do this in netview's help topics (I guess you will find it in the
release notes, too). this security setup has nothing to do with WIN/NT or
Framework security - thus it has to be maintained separately.
2. "restricted submaps" is not possible in this release but netview
development have already got this enhancement request and we will hopefully
see this feature in the next major release.

best regards,
richard