Re: EVEventd and EVQueryd daemons

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: EVEventd and EVQueryd daemons
From: Jim Kellock <jkellock@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:54:49 -0500
Look at the lrf files for these in /usr/OV/lrf/ and you'll see where the
binaries are supposed to be.  The /usr/OV/conf/ovsuf entries may be
remnants of an old uninstalled application or a problem. If there's some
application trying to run in the eui that needs these, the users ought
to be getting messages or seeing problems.