RE: No Subject

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: No Subject
From: "Scott Hammons" <s.hammons@ais-nms.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:12:42 -0500
Jörg,

We are currently running NetView 6.0.2 on Solaris 2.7 machine (single
processor) with 512 MB of memory and using this as an endpoint gateway.
Number of objects managed:  approximately 800, number of endpoints:
approximately 250 (and growing).  So far no problems experienced.

HTH,

Scott Hammons, Consultant
Tivoli Certified Consultant
Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc.