Integration of Netview 5.1 with TSD 5.0.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Integration of Netview 5.1 with TSD 5.0.2
From: "S. Varathu, IBM" <Varathu@bom4.siemens.co.in>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:54:54 +0530
Hi,
Currently the setup is

Netview 5.1 at AIX 4.2.1
TSD 5.0.2

I have configured the Tivoli problem management NSM gateway. Whenever
Netview receive "down" trap msg it lodge a call into TSD thru NSM gateway
and  when it receive a "UP" trap msg it close the call. The query is if the
links goes 'UP" and "down" say every 5 mintues, NSM gateway lodge a calls.
instead of that TSD should wait for say 10mts and see the status of the link
and close the call. is it possible to configure that way? if so please
advise..If you have any customize script or sample nodes.conf file, please
provide to me. What is the procedure to achieve the above?

Thanks in advance..