Re: Training for NT?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Training for NT?
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:09:44 +0000
I have had a number of students on the  NetView for Unix for
Administrators class who will work with NetView NT when they get back to
base.  Most of the principles are the same and I try to point out the
areas where Unix and NT differ.  The Unix class isn't a perfect answer,
but if it's the only course on the schedule, people seem to get good
value out of it.

Regards,
Jane
--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565