Re: Polling for Configuration changes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Polling for Configuration changes
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:26:40 -0500
You cannot turn it off, but you could defeat it, by using a specific entry
ofr it in xnmsnmpconf to give it a configuration polling interval so large
that in effect netmon will never check it again.   You could specify
thousands of days for example.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT