Re: tecad Error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: tecad Error
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:04:11 -0500
I'll bet your problem is IY10014 -- TEC adapter randomly dying.  It did not
work well at 6.0, and was fixed in 6.0.1.  Put that on and your problem
will likely disappear.   And I would not even attempt to use the JAVA TEC
adapter configurator at that level.  6.0.1 fixes that bug too.  Even
better, put on 6.0.2 and fix a few more.  That's why we ship these things.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Daniel Lehman <dlehman@hurricanetechgroup.com>@tkg.com on 03/30/2001