NV 6.0.2 and Web Client Issues

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV 6.0.2 and Web Client Issues
From: "Scott Bursik" <nv_list@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:37:10 -0600
AIX 4.3.2

I am running Netview 6.0.2 (just upgraded from 6.0.1). I am having constant
issues when I open the Web Client through the Web Browser. I am using IE 5.5
and I have installed Swing 1.1.3 as recommended by Tivoli (at least for
previous versions of NetView)with the -mx64m setting. I can open the map in
the browser and everything looks OK at first. However I cannot drill down
into any of the containers in the map. I just get the Windows "bing" sound
(error). Is there a different version of Swing I should be using with 6.0.2?
I do pass the Swing test by the way. Thanks for you help!

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group