Antwort: Win NT SNMP TRAP UTIL

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: Win NT SNMP TRAP UTIL
From: helmut.schroeder.hs@bayer-ag.de
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:48:22 +0200

Hi Kiran,

if you have access to Tivoli Distributed Monitoring, there is a
wsnmptrap.exe included ( $BINDIR/lcf_bundle/sentry/w32-ix86/wsnmptrap.exe)
just copy the binary to your windows system ...

Helmut Schroeder

kkg001@hotmail.com@INTERNET@tkg.com on 12.04.2001 02:21:57

Bitte antworten an nv-l@tkg.com@INTERNET

Gesendet von:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com