Re: Upgrade 6.0.1 --> 6.0.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade 6.0.1 --> 6.0.2
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:51:39 -0400
This is not an upgrade but merely applying maintenance.  However, there are
instructions in the Release Notes under Installation Notes on how to do a
"snaphot" of your system so you can restore to the current level if you
choose.  And you could always tar up /usr/OV/databases/openview so you
could restore your current databases, independently of what maintenance
level you have applied, which is good practice anyway.  There are many
posting on the subject of backing up databases, which you can find in the
archives here.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT