tme10 Netview 6.0 on Windows NT Server...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: tme10 Netview 6.0 on Windows NT Server...
From: pjaipras@in.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:44:23 +0530
Hello to Everyone..,

Could I get some Suggestions / Advices for the following:

   "Graph" Button / Option - Not working  in NetView Console. (Using
   Netview Ver 6.0 on Windows NT Server 4.0 and SP6a)

     When I select Tools -> MIB-> Collect Data  and will select any one of
the collection and select "Data" this Loades data  from Netview database
and displayes collected MIB Data.

     When I select "Graph" Button in the same screen - It gives message
saying starting Netview Graph.. and comes out with Dr.Wastson error.

Could I get some suggestion on these to getting rid of this error and get
the Graph.

2.   Is there any Way to Save the output of Test -> Connectivity Values for
Ping / Locate Route option into a text file for every 15 Minutes..

     I am able to see the output onthe screen every 15 Minutes.. and If I
give save as then it will store for that instance of save.. but I need to
capture this data for every 15 Minutes..

     Could I get some round about ways.. or any other possible ways to
achive this...

Looking forward for your suggestions......

Thanking you,
With Warm Regards,

Jaiprasad,

Certified Tivoli Consultant,
Microsoft Certified Professional,
Certified Unicenter Engineer,

Tivoli Services (ISMS), IBM Global Services India,
"Prestige  Towers", 99 Residency Road  , Bangalore 560 025, INDIA.
Phone : (91)-80-2227500 , (91)-80-2079001  x2288
Fax : (91)-80-2079011  ; E-mail : pjaipras@in.ibm.com