RE: Installing rrd along with NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Installing rrd along with NetView
From: "Anand.Shah" <c-Anand.Shah@wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:55:20 -0400
Installing rrd along with NetViewThe error messages are self explanatory.
Seems like you do not have any kind of development tools installed on your
AIX machine. Read the README file that came with rrd which should list the
pre-req software that must be installed on your machine before rrd can be
installed. The biggest piece I see missing is gcc, which is a C compiler.
You can download these tools from www.gnu.org

Good luck.

- Anand