Re: can netview integrate with optivity

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: can netview integrate with optivity
From: qianj@cn.ibm.com
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:37:53 +0800
Hi Ronnie Ross
     Much thanks for your response. There is still several tips I want to
confirm.
1.what do you mean "Optivity that has to tie to NetView", do you mean that
they have to be installed on one machine?
2.After the integration, I can identify the nortel device  icon from
netview map and I can launch optivity from netview menu. Am I right and no
misunderstanding ?
3.customer has optivity9.0 already, do they have to upgrade to version 9.1

Thanks in advance
Qian Jing
Tivoli/ISM IBM Global Service
10/F Shui On Plaza, 333 Huai Hai Zhong Road,
Shanghai 200021, P.R.China
Tel: (86)21-63262288x4717
E-Mail: qianj@cn.ibm.com

Ronnie.Ross@springs.com on 27-04-2001 19:44:48