Oracle SNMP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Oracle SNMP
From: Eric Pobst <epobst00@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
One Box:
AIX 4.3.3
Netview 6.0.1
Oracle 8.1.7

I was hoping someone could shed some light on how to
get the master_peer, encap_peer, and native SNMPD to
get along.  I just installed oracle on my netview box
and having issues getting the three services to work
in conjuntion. Documentation is fairly scarce.  The
scripts provided to start the services refer to a
solaris configuration, after dissecting the
script/altering the script the services (both peer and
snmpd) still do not agree.  Any insight would be
appreciated.

Eric Pobst