RE: Rulesets - Filtering multiple Events [ND.Cerberus chec ked]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Rulesets - Filtering multiple Events [ND.Cerberus chec ked]
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:08:12 +0200
What is your NetView version and platform type?
I had problems on Dec-Unix 4.0f.

Laurens Rauwers

HITT, Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.
P.O. Box 717, 7300 AS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, Bldg Y, 7333 NR Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Phone:                  +31 55 543 2588
Fax:                    +31 55 543 2553
E-mail:                         rauwers@hitt.nl